VR6007 Voltage Regulator 7.5A, 6V
- 6.0 voltage output - Safe voltage for most servos on the market
- Capable of handling 7.5 amp continuous current Amp - capability for giant scale aircraft
- Factory matched voltage output - Allows dual batteries and regulators in giant scale aircraft to be drawn from evenly
- Includes cooling fan - allows for reliable amp draw capability
- 16 AWG leads with EC3 connectors – Handles high current draw
switch - Allows the regulator to be turned off with a soft switch
without affecting amp draw capability while on, and offers fail-on
The VR6007 is designed for giant scale aircraft
to regulate voltage to 6 volts (up to 7.5 continuous). The addition of
the soft switch allows the unit to be turned off without effecting amp
draw. For high current needs the VR6007 comes with 16 AWS leads with EC3
connectors. Spektrum's VR6007 model has factory matched voltage
outputs, connecting two of them through a single receiver will evenly
draw from both batteries.
Always purchase products from a Horizon Hobby, Inc. authorized dealer
to ensure authentic high-quality Spektrum product. Horizon Hobby, Inc.
disclaims all support and warranty with regards, but not limited to,
compatibility and performance of counterfeit products or products
claiming compatibility with DSM2 or Spektrum.
Hobby has confirmed that all Spektrum Products being sold by KoKo
Technology are counterfeit. We consider it a danger to use these
products, waive all liability and will not support any warranty or
service in regards to them.